Toàn thời gian, Thực tập
This role is essential to our marketing team, as you will participate in various aspects of marketing, with the focus on digital marketing, content marketing, and PR. If you would love to expose to the latest trends in marketing, it’s an ideal place for you.
- Create at least 1–2 free resources each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blog article, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, or videos, etc.).
- Your main job will be writing blog articles on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Follow our content requirements: about 700 words per article, SEO friendly, solid structure and format, free of errors, copyright compliance, style guide alignment, and writing KPIs commitment.
- Distribute written content to different channels to drive traffic to Abivin website.
- Preferred topics: Intelligent Enterprise Software, Digital Supply Chain Management, Route Optimization Software products, and technology related articles.
- Perform other Marketing tasks as assigned.
- Good command of English language (min IELTS 6.5 or equivalent preferred)
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) is a plus.
- Attractive compensation package, 5 working days per week
- Free lunch and team building, company outings with the destination of your choice
- On-job training by experienced team members and manager
- Fast track your career to a full-time Marketing Executive position after internship
- Other benefits according to Vietnam Labour Law code
Abivin builds an AI-powered Logistics Optimization platform to help customers like P&G, FrieslandCampina (Dutch Lady), Habeco, Kospa Logistics, among other companies in ASEAN to save up to 30% logistics cost, and enable full operational visibility.